Thursday, April 26, 2007

Corning Museum of Glass

We went to the Corning Museum of Glass on April 22, 2007. Their website : http://www.cmog.org/ Its a nice place to visit ... if you do not have 3 year old kid !!!



The glass work is awesome, however our son Dhruv was not happy at all. He wanted to touch and hold every thing, it was tough to keep him away from the glass !!!



We started from Buffalo at 10.00 am, and reached at arround 1.00 pm we stopped three times I guess .. anyways it was fun. I was a beautiful day sun was out and it was warm !!! We have been sun starved for a long time !!



We went to an Indian Restaurant for a lunch buffet "Thali of India" address: 28 East Market Street Corning, NY 14830 I would recommend this to anyone who is going to Corning. The indian food is nice, and it is not expensive I think we had our lunch under $20.



The museum is very nice and it is photographers paradise !!! I would recommend a monopod. I missed out on this one as I was busy looking after.. Dhruv


Few pictures ...









No comments: